Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Aug 30 2012, 10:57 AM EDT||andy.shilongo||1 word added, 1 word deleted|
|Aug 21 2012, 4:24 AM EDT||andy.shilongo||1 word added, 10 words deleted, 1 photo added|
Key: Additions Deletions
welcome to the open platform of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans-gender community
West Africa's no. 1 gay site:
14001500+ members now....!
and more than 120.000 visitors
This wiki is a tool to bring together the gay community in Ghana.
Wanna know what a wiki is and how it works? Click here!
What can you do on this site?
- You can join as a member (just click "Join this site" in the right upper corner and register. Then you will be able to add or change content, discuss issues etc.
- You find useful information about homosexuality in Ghana, gay rights, HIV-AIDS and gay sex; but you can also add what you know about those issues;
- We organise advocacy about homosexuality in Ghana and organise politial lobby; see also our contribution to the Royal Commonwealth Society online discussion.
- We support participation of Ghanaian gay athletes and football players in international gay games;
- You can link up with other members and send messages (just click the "member" tab above).
- You can vote for the sexiest man alive or nominate your own candidate for that title...!
- There is even a page for obroni's visiting Ghana and about cruising places;
- Get the latest update on gay news;
But because this is a wiki you can also start your own item/issue with a separate page: if you want to organise something fot the Ghanaian diaspora abroad or start a discussion about lesbian emancipation or organise and announce a party; form a special interest group like maybe a gay-Sunyani group or a gay muslim group;. Whatever you want to do for the Gay community in Ghana, you can do it here....! This site is your site. Use it.
•This site is for gays and lesbians and their friends only. There are unscrupulous people writing to members to the site asking for love and friendship which may not be real. Mostly its a woman writing to a man which is absolutely a scam...beware and report suspicious messages to administrator or moderators of the site.
• There is no Prize Draw, Award or Competition. If you receive a message that says you have won a prize, a job is on for offer and you think is suspicious, then please report to administrator or moderators of the site immediately.
• If a member is asking you to send them money, be very cautious. We recommend that you do not send any money to any person under any circumstances until you meet the person face to face.
enjoy the site and remember to share ideas...THANK YOU.
Join the GayGhana core group, organising advocacy & lobby; events & manifestations; participation and representation in international Gay networking.
New: Gay Liberia
Look at the Sudanese LGBT website
GALAG Gay and Lesbian Association of Ghana
The network for Gay Youth in West Africa
Lesbian scenes in Ghanaian movie
GALCK gay organisation in Kenya
Behind the Mask, the gay organisation of (South) Africa
For LGBT social networking/dating within Ghana: sexualminoritiesghana
GALZ, the gay organisation of Zimbabwe
HIVOS, a Dutch NGO that supports gay rights movements